To put your mind at ease if it is safe to visit The Beach Club Hair during these difficult and uncertain times, we wanted to reassure you that we are doing everything in our power to make your health and safety our top priority.
Here are some extra steps we are taking to ensure your visit is safe and as comfortable as possible for our valued clients.
Hygiene, health and safety has always been our number one priority.
- The salons ARE open 3 days a week and flexible with extended trading hours if need please call us (02) 9999 1110.
- Washing your hands upon arrival of your appointment before your service commences.
- Please we ask if you have been overseas or in contact with an infected person/s that you should not come into the salon until your 14 days of isolation has finished. Please call the salon to reschedule your appointment.
- We are disinfecting every station, chair, basin etc after been used by every client.
- All our tools are being thoroughly cleaned after each client.
- Door handle, EFTPOS machines and phones are being disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- All magazines have been taken away to stop constant contact. Please feel free to bring in your laptop, tablet or books from home.
- Toilets are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day and deeply cleaned at the end of each day as well as eliminating hand towels and replacing with paper towels.
We are monitoring the situation closely and appreciate your understanding during these times.
Together we can all make a difference.
Let's all stay positive during these difficult times and let's all work together to keep us all safe!